Foot and Ankle Surgeon
Board Certified, American Board of Podiatric Medicine
Dr. Heather Keeler joined Family Foot Clinic in September 2017. She attended University of Oregon for her undergraduate education and continued on to Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine to receive her Doctor of Podiatric Medicine in 2014. Dr. Keeler completed her 3 year podiatric medical and surgical residency at Mountain Home VA Medical Center in Eastern Tennessee. She is trained in all phases of foot and ankle care including diabetic foot care, wound care, general foot and ankle fracture care, reconstructive surgery and limb salvage. Dr. Keeler is board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Medicine.
In her free time, Dr. Keeler enjoys camping, skiing, hiking, cooking and spending time with family and friends. She is excited to return to the Pacific Northwest to provide foot and ankle care to the surrounding community.
- Kent State University College of Podiatric Medicine (Independence, OH)
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine (2014)
- University of Utah (2005-2007)
- University of Oregon
- Bachelor of Science, Human Physiology (2007-2009)
- James H. Quillen VA Medical Center (Mountain Home, TN)
- Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery (2014-2017)
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Legacy Meridian Park
- Providence Milwaukie
- Providence Willamette Falls
- Providence Seaside